This Cannabis Drug Testing FAQ should be able to help answer many of the common questions we get asked by our clients. If you feel that an information is missing from this page, or if you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Zoom Testing is a leading supplier of Drug Test Kits.
In these articles we debunk some of myth and terminology around cannabis. What is THC? What is CBD? What is Skunk? Answers to all of these questions can be found here.
About Cannabis Drug Testing
These pages look at the pros and cons of the most common forms of cannabis drug testing, used by employers and organisations world wide. Many of the articles focus on urine drug testing and saliva drug testing.
- Where To Buy Cannabis Drug Tests
- Types of Cannabis Drug Testing Kits
- How Accurate Are Cannabis Drug Tests?
- How to Use Saliva Drug Testing Kits to Detect Cannabis
- Drug Test Cut-off Levels for Cannabis
- Could Second-Hand Smoke Make You Fail a Cannabis Drug Test?
- Top 5 Reasons To Drug Test For Cannabis
Cannabis Drug Detection Times
The questions we get asked most often concern the length of time in which cannabis is detectable in the body. We have a couple of articles that look at this complex issue.
Here we look at the strength of cannabis and the reasons why the drug has become stronger over recent decades. What problems does this cause?
CBD, Cannabis Oil and Vaping
What does the rise in popularity of CBD oil mean for Cannabis Drug Testing? Can you fail a drug test for cannabis after using CBD oil?