When looking to determines a person’s level of exposure to tobacco, the Zoom Testing Home Nicotine Test Kit provides instant results from just one sample of urine. The test will pick up the use of nicotine in cigarettes, pipes, chewing tobacco or cigars. Once the level of tobacco exposure has been determined, the results of the test can be used as a potential incentive for one to quit smoking. It can also help one to avoid relapse once smoking cessation has been achieved.
Benefits Of Quitting Smoking Include Health And Lifestyle Improvements
Quitting smoking isn’t an easy thing to do. But quitting smoking is a good idea. It’s worth the effort to see major improvements in both health and lifestyle, so it’s time to get an action plan together.
Smoking causes horrific damage to your body, and the second-hand smoke you create hurts others too. There’s no reason for it to continue.
In addition, it’s an unattractive and expensive habit. But you can live smoke-free — looking and feeling better and saving money too.
Health Benefits of Quitting Smoking
When you quit smoking, your health will benefit in the following ways:
– You will have a reduced risk of illness, disability and even death from lung disease, heart disease and cancer.
– You will be much less likely to require amputation from gangrene or circulatory problems.
– You will no longer feel the guilt and shame from exposing those you love to second-hand smoke that can cause ear infections and meningitis as well as bronchitis, pneumonia and asthma attacks.
– Your fertility level will increase, and there’s a greater chance that any baby you have will be healthy.
– Your general fitness will improve — including your ability to breath.
– You will finally be able to taste your food again.
When you stop smoking, you’ll notice these lifestyle enhancements:
– You will save a lot of money, perhaps hundreds each month if you are a heavy smoker.
– You and your clothing will no longer smell of smoke and stale tobacco.
– Your skin and teeth will look better.
– You will be more confident in social situations knowing that you do not smell bad or create smoke that could harm others.
– You will have more opportunities for socializing, realizing that many people deliberately exclude smokers from their social circles.
– Your home and car will maintain their value because they will smell fresher and cleaner than when you smoked.
– You could pay lower home insurance premiums because you pose a lesser risk for fire.
And this just scratches the surface. When you stop smoking you have the potential for a longer life, and you’ll be able to enjoy every minute of it.
Best Nicotine Drug Test Kits
£10.99 Add to basket
£2.49 – £28.99Select options
This post has been updated since its original publication in 2013.