Rapid Saliva Alcohol Screen
- Perfect for Alcohol Drug Testing
- Produce results in just 2 minutes
Enjoying alcohol responsibly is important for ensuring your safety and keeping your future bright. After a night of drinking, it can be hard to gauge whether or not you’re in the proper condition to drive, operate heavy machinery or perform at your job. Alcohol Saliva Test Strips can help you know for sure if you’re too intoxicated to drive, so you can avoid serious accidents and trouble with the law.
Know Your BAC
Your blood alcohol concentration or BAC is a measure of how much alcohol is present in your system. The law establishes a maximum BAC level at which it’s legal to drive a vehicle, and if you’re tested by police and found to be over the legal limit, you could be arrested for driving while intoxicated, even if you don’t feel drunk.
Alcohol Saliva Test Strips allow you to get a very accurate reading of your BAC without having to test your blood. The testing strips measure the amount of alcohol in your saliva, similarly to how a breathalyser test measures the amount of alcohol in the breath that you expel from your lungs. The test strips are reliable indicators that you should not get behind the wheel.
Why Alcohol Saliva Test Strips?
Alcohol Saliva Test Strips are an excellent choice for anyone who wishes to test their BAC because they are:
– Fast. The Alcohol Saliva Test Strips produce results in just 2 minutes and are highly accurate when used in accordance with the instructions provided with the testing kit.
– Convenient. Using the Alcohol Saliva Test Strips is simple. You simply collect a sample of your saliva and test it either by dipping the strip in a cup filled with saliva or by applying saliva directly to the reaction pad on the strip. Wait 10 seconds and then shake off any extra saliva. That’s it!
– Easy to Interpret. The Alcohol Saliva Test Strips make it easy to know your test results, as the strips produce a noticeable colour change that you can interpret using an included chart. If there is little to no colour change, the test is negative, so your blood alcohol concentration is less than .02%. A bright colour change is a positive result and means your BAC is above .02%.
– Accurate. The strip colour lets you know if the test is invalid due to an inadequate sample, taking the guesswork out of interpreting. When you follow the instructions, the test is reliable and a good indicator of BAC, so you can be confident in the results.
Get Peace of Mind
With Alcohol Saliva Test Strips, you can get the peace of mind that comes from knowing that you’re complying with the law and able to safely drive. The strips are available in a variety of pack sizes, so you can stock up or have just one on hand for when you need it. Order the right pack size for your needs now and be sure that you’re prepared to test yourself after your next night enjoying alcohol.