Benzodiazepines Drug Test (BZD)
£2.49 – £28.99
- Tests for Benzodiazepines (Diazepam) in urine
- Test Sensitivity is 300ng/mL
- Approx. detectable time after use: 2–14 Days
- Tests are CE Marked and FDA Approved
- Accuracy level of 99%
Professional benzodiazepines urine drug test kits. These single use benzodiazepine drug testing cassettes detect BZD in urine at a cut-off of 300 ng/mL. Zoom Testing benzodiazepine drug screening tests are 99% reliable and give results in less than 5 minutes.
About this Benzodiazepines Drug Test
This Zoom Testing Urine Drug Screen detects a class of drugs known as benzodiazepines. Benzodiazepines are depressants of the central nervous system. In medical uses they are prescribed to patients in order to help them sleep. They are also designed to stop seizures, lessen anxiety and to relax spasms in the muscles. Other names for Benzodiazepines include tranquillisers, sleeping pills and muscle relaxants.
As well as being used in a controlled medical environment, benzodiazepines are often taken illegally as a drug of abuse. This type of use of the drug can cause addiction and combining benzodiazepines with alcohol or other drugs of abuse can often be fatal. A number of slang or street names for benzodiazepines exist, including benzos, downers, temazies, jellies, eggs, moggies and vallies.
Around 40% of people taking benzodiazepines for more than 6 weeks will become addicted. These drugs are controlled class C drug under the Misuse of Drugs Act.
Drug Test Features:
This product is used to obtain a visual, qualitative result and is intended for professional use.
• Easy handling and simple to read results
• Up to 99% accuracy.
• Precise & accurate results in 5 minutes
• Clinical grade urine drug test for professional drug testing
• 99% accordance with the GC/MS reference method
• Shelf life of up to 18 months before use
• Manufactured in Europe according to strict standards
• Detection limits following the international standard of SAMHSA/NIDA